ISECO Bus, provides the privacy information below. ISECO Bus is committed to protecting user privacy and is responsible for the security of customer data. We will be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with that information.
This information sets out the following:
- Which personal data of the user are collected and processed in relation to the relationship with us as a customer and through the use of our website;
- Where we get the data;
- What we do with these data;
- How we store data;
- To whom we transfer / disclose such data;
- How we treat your data protection rights;
- And how we respect data protection rules.
All personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the EU on data protection.
"ISECO Bus" (indicated as "we", "us", "our" or "ISECO Bus" in this statement) in this statement refers to ISECO Bus. ISECO Bus is the "data controller" of all personal information collected and used on registered users pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. ISECO Bus is a company registered in the business register in Italy with registration number 01501890675 and registered office in Fraz. Pretara, 64045 Isola del Gran Sasso Teramo (TE).
What personal information we collect
Personal data means all information relating to the user that allows us to identify him, such as name, date of birth, email address and in some cases, address and mobile number and information on his access to the website where the user has registered.
We may collect such personal information from you when you register with our offer site or our associates' websites, where a specific opt-in is required for the transfer of your data.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, date of birth, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Information on the interests of products and services where spontaneously indicated to us or to our trusted partners during the registration phase;
- Information on the use of our website or the site of our partners;
- Communications exchanged with us or addressed to us via letters, e-mails;
- Location, including the real-time geographic location of the computer or device via the IP address, plus the time and date of registration to the site.
What we use personal data for, why and for how long
Personal data is processed by automated tools, specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. These data are used solely to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. ISECO Bus provides all the security measures required by law to preserve the integrity of the data
ISECO Bus offers a secure and most confidential service possible, safeguarding the confidentiality of the personal data of its users. The information collected is intended for ISECO Bus with the aim of sending messages of an informative and commercial nature, and therefore information and advertising about company products that the user might be interested in and reward programs.
We remember the data is voluntarily provided by the user who visits our website or the sites of our trusted partners. The sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on these sites requires the acquisition of the sender's address as well as additional personal data of the user that are inserted in the message to perform the services requested.
Specific information is included in the pages of the site possibly prepared for particular services on request.
Only people aged 18 or over can give their consent. It is not possible to register for our services for users under this age.
We will not retain data for a period of time longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into consideration the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we treat them and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
We also need to consider periods for which we may need to keep personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations or to examine complaints, requests and defend our legal rights.
When we no longer need your personal information, we will delete it or destroy it securely. We will also evaluate if and how we can reduce the personal data we use over time and if we can make the user's personal data anonymous so that they can no longer be associated with the user or identify him, in which case we can use this information without notice. / p>
Security of personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data, to protect them against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data that users provide us with is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the standard method of encryption of personal data that allows them to be transferred securely over the Internet.
International data transfer
ISECO Bus is active in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA) such as UAE, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore. Although countries outside the EEA do not always have strict data protection laws, we require that our service providers process the data securely and in compliance with EU data protection legislation. We use the standard means provided for by Community legislation to legitimize data transfers outside the EEA.
Sharing personal data
- Government authorities, law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities in accordance with legal requirements;
- Trusted service providers we use to manage our business, such as e-mail marketing service operators who assist our marketing team in managing surveys and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Legal consultants and other professionals, courts and law enforcement agencies in all the countries in which we operate in order to protect our legal rights in relation to our contract with the user;
Cookies and site tracking
More information on cookies can be found at Cookies Policy.
We use Google Analytics and other tools to monitor traffic and use of the site, in order to improve design development and website layout. This software does not allow us to collect personal information from users.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to verify compliance with this statement. The user has the right to present a complaint to the supervisory authority at any time.
Data protection rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request us if we have personal information about you and, if so, what that information is and why we treat / use it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as "requesting access to data"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information of the user in our possession and to check its correct processing.
- Request correction of the personal information we hold about you. This allows the user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request us from the source of personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means.
- Request us of the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative.
- Request cancellation of your personal information. This allows us to ask you to delete or remove personal information where there are no valid reasons to continue processing them. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information if you have exercised your right to object to the processing (see below).
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in which a legitimate (or third party) interest is invoked and there are elements relating to a specific personal situation that lead to oppose the processing. You also have the right to object to the processing where your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling , which should not be subject to any automatic decision-making by us through the use of personal information or user profiling.
- Request processing limitation of your personal information. This allows us to ask you to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want to verify its accuracy or the reasons.
- Request the transfer of your personal information in electronic and structured form to the user or to another party (commonly known as the right to "data portability"). This allows us to collect our own data in an electronically usable format and transfer it to another party in an electronically usable format.
- Withdrawal of consent. In limited circumstances where you may have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke it for such specific treatment at any time. Once we receive notification of withdrawal of consent, we will no longer process user information for the originally agreed purpose or purpose, unless based on another legitimate basis.
- Users who request it can be excluded from this service in a simple and free way by sending a written communication to ISECO Bus, Fraz. Pretara, 64045 Isola del Gran Sasso Teramo (TE), Italy or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay any cost to access your personal information (or to exercise one of the other rights). However, if the access request is clearly unfounded or excessive we may charge the applicant a reasonable cost. Alternatively, we may refuse to fulfill the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you, to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access information (or to exercise any of the other rights). This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to people who do not have the right to receive it.